tirsdag den 24. januar 2012

Whats in my Make up Purse ?

Todays Make up.. All Natural.. Fondation, natual shine control, bronzer, eyeliner and lip gloss.



This is my basic makeup and what I wear every day. My make-up purse is always with me so I can correct my makeup during the day ..
I´ve tried better foundations, but this is the on im using now. and its pretty good anyway. On the left:  clarins fix make-up ..freshens up the make-up- smels like flowers <3

liquid eyeliner and world´s best mascara

Makeup brushes from Nilens Jord. I used to buy brushes from chanel which is my absolute favorite brand, but those from Nilens Jord is just so beautiful and I love the diamonds on. they are really girly girl  .- a comb is always good to have in your purse
this one is  from Mac, Its a eye shadow, incredibly pigmented and gives a lot of color .. Currently, I use it to draw my eyebrows up. love it. <3 <3 Mac is generally a very good brand and they have thousands of colors.

Shine controle powder, Bronzer and of course blush from RIMMEL

This one is my new favorite... OMG i Love it. I got it at the Christian Adamsens show in the nice goodie bag i got. you can get it Here  


 Well Well Well Lovers, have a great day, and stay beautiful.

Nadialine <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar