fredag den 27. januar 2012

FRIDAY NIGHT OUT


 Finally Friday. I love the weekend,  I really appreciate going out with my ​​friends and spending time with my Rockstar. Today I have a meeting with a production company that produces television for major Danish channels. and I am really excited. it will mean so much to be allowed to participate in this program, so I just can not wait until the clock is half past four

what the evening brings is not entirely planned, but I promise to update you .

Take care <3

Soft gold sequin dress Can be found HERE

BRIGHT GREEN SATCHEL

Can Be Found HERE

MIU MIU

Leather platform pumps

Can Be Found HERE

LORD & TAYLOR 14 KT. ROSE GOLD STUD EARRINGS

 Can Be Found HERE





1 kommentar:

  1. Elsker Miu Miu skoene! De er så flotte! :)
    Håber der er nogen der har lyst til at kigge forbi vores nye blog. xx
    www.madeformocha.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet