lørdag den 28. januar 2012

Yesterday Went Really Well

Happy Saturday lovers. 

The meeting yesterday went really well and I am looking forward hearing from the production company next week, to tell if we are in or out of the tv program .. if we are in I am really happy and we´ll get a fun time with a lot of experiences. So girls cross all that can be crossed. After the meeting yesterday, we had dinner from a local Chinese eatery. you always get delicious food from there..The rest of the evening I practiced piano. I love playing. it feels like im away from everything. just me and the piano.. its a nice feeling sometimes.. anyway..
no night out with the girls this weekend.

2 kommentarer:

  1. må du fortælle hvilket program det er??
    ps. du er virkelig en køn pige - keep following your dreams <3

    SvarSlet
  2. Kan desværre ikke sige så meget om det endnu.. og tusind tak kære.. i will - U too <3

    SvarSlet